REAL ESTATE SERVICE AGREEMENT
By ordering services from Jersey RE Photo you agree to the following Service Agreement for Digital Imagery. We Hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together to create beautiful photographs for your marketing.
Limited Licensing Release:
In order to provide you with the best service and support at reasonable pricing, we do not sell our photographs. We license their use. So the fee quoted is especially dependent on (1) payment of the invoice in full, (2) using the photographs only as indicated, and (3) protecting them with proper copyright notification.
This service agreement is a limited license photo release.
Images delivered are licensed to the “licensee” for:
-The purpose of listing a property only.
-Term of the listing, not to exceed 1 year.
-A primary photo can be used for a longer duration and for additional “sold” marketing materials.
-Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property.
-Builders, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact the photographer directly for licensing and fees. In addition to payment a property release must be obtained from the homeowner by that third party.
- For image integrity, and quality control we ask that Images not be altered once delivered.
Image editing will be done by Jersey RE Photo, fees may apply.
- Please contact us for an additional release for any/all printed publications. Fees may apply.
- Photo credit must be given to Jersey RE Photo when used on any and all social media sites
- Images cannot/will not be made available to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing.
- Unauthorized use of images is a copyright violation, and will result in termination of this contract.
- Virtual tours will remain active as long as you require. Not to exceed 1 year, terms of which will be the same as above
- The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder of the image.
Jersey RE Photo retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken.
- Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
- Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
To ensure the best results of the photo shoot please be sure the home is ready prior to the scheduled shoot time. We work on a set time schedule for every shoot. Time is a precious commodity, both yours and mine.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that the listing is ready for the photo shoot to be produced at the arranged time.
- For liability Jersey RE Photo does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of furniture.
- The homeowner shall ensure that there are no hazards to the photographer’s safety.
- The photographer will work with agents and/homeowners with regard to pets, but the photographer is not a pet wrangler. If pets will be an issue please make a note of it when you order services.
- Generally we will be photographing through the entire home. We do not usually include utility rooms or closets, but if you would like those included please let us know prior to the shoot.
- Amenities are not included on/in a property shoot, and fall under separate pricing and licensing. If you are requiring amenities to be photographed please contact us prior to the shoot for additional information.
- All properties will be shot “As Is.” We adhere to a set of standard ethical practices for architectural and interior design photography. Using a digital retouching software to alter the physical characteristics of a property goes against those standards. If the property is in disrepair it will be photographed as is so we recommend doing all repairs before shooting the listing. At times, weather conditions may be digitally altered for purposes of improving the marketability of the exterior image and is generally not considered materially misrepresenting the property.
Jersey RE Photo understands that homes may not be ready for shooting as expected.
- It is the responsibility of the agent to inform us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
- A photo session that is rescheduled or canceled after 8pm the day before will be charged a 50% rescheduling fee.
- Once a photographer has arrived at a property, the order may be canceled, however there will be no refund.
- Reschedules will be subject to the photographer’s availability.
- There will be times services cannot be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the decision about shooting is up to the agent. If the agent chooses to proceed with photography we will provide the best images we can. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
- No reschedule fee will be charged in the event of bad weather.
- Reschedules will be subject to availability.
- Payments will be received prior to delivery of images preferably by check on the day of the shoot. If you wish to keep a credit card on file and pay by invoice it can be arranged. Fees may apply.
- The photo release is not authorized until payment is received in full.
- Failure to pay for the images will result in a copyright infringement. You will be asked to remove the image from any electronic or printed form of advertisement. Failure to stop using them will result in legal action.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and agreement.
If questions arise feel free to contact me directly.
Jersey RE Photo, all rights reserved. Revised 01/01/18. you agree to the following Service Agreement for Digital Imagery. We Hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together to create beautiful photographs for your marketing.